Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen is a new brand concept launched by Yamagoya Ramen, established since 1970, specializing in Chikuho noodles, Tonkotsu soup, Gyoza (Dumplings) and Chashu roast pork. Tapping on over 40 years of the long tradition through constant innovation, it is making her debut to spread the Japanese ramen culture internationally.
With a premium Japanese Ramen cuisine dine-in concept, they promise an indulgent, hearty delicious Japanese Tonkotsu ramen catering to all who wish to experience an authentic Japanese eating lifestyle.
The venue is good enough for groups who would like to try the cafe. This Ramen shop is at the 4th floor in Resorts World Manila, Newport City, Pasay City.
🍜 SEATING AREA
The restaurant can approximately accommodate to around 20-30 persons. They have seats inside and outside of their restaurant.
Ordered their set menu which includes a ramen and two sides. I got the Ikkoryu Original Tonkotsu Ramen with Chasu Don and Ikkoryu Salad. This set menu came with a glass of iced tea too. The ramen was garnished with chashu, green onion, bamboo shoots, wood ear and dried seaweed. The Chasu Don came with a bowl of rice and topped with the meat and shredded dried seaweed. Ikkoryu Salad has bean sprouts, and I think fried dunpling wrapper dipped in vinegar. All of the three dishes were delicious and was really an authentic Japanese food. Each dish were just right, not too salty nor bland.
Taste of food was good however, their service needs improvement. Staff at the restaurant was not that attentive to the customers’ needs and food was served after 20 – 30 minutes after ordering without any notice. Waited again for around 10 – 15 minutes to pay and receive the change.
For the set menu, it was priced Php299 plus service charge. Serving premium authentic Japanese cuisine, really comes with a higher price. For the taste and large portion they served for Php299, I think it is worth it.
🍜 FINAL VERDICT
Having that price for the food was alright since they served authentic delicious Japanese food. However, I might not try this again due to their service that needs improvement.
Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen has different branches and it can be located at:
- Fourth Floor, Resorts World Manila, Newport City, Pasay City
- Second Floor, SM Aura Premier, C5 Corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Level 5, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Lower Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
- Third Floor, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Avenue, Poblacion, Makati City
- Lower Ground Floor, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Basement 1, Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Oranbo, Pasig City
- Building 7, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Food Street, Upper Ground Floor, SM Southmall, Almanza, Las Piñas City
For more information Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen, you can visit their Wesbite.
Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions, inquiries, or want collaborations, you may comment below or use my contact form here.
*Featured Image is from Zomato
This is not a sponsored/paid article.