Few months ago, I had a mini Althea Haul and said that I’ll have a detailed review about each product. I will be having a review on Nature Republic’s Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. I think everyone who is into Korean products would know how Nature Republic’s Aloe Vera gel has been receiving good feedback about it.
Nature Republic’s Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel contains California CCOF-certified organic Aloe Vera that is mild to the skin. The Aloe Vera extract has Vitamins such as Vitamin E, C, and other mineral that helps the skin to stay moisturized and protects the skin from the UV rays. This product can be used to moisturize the face, arms, legs, and hair. It contains 92% Aloe Vera extract that has a skin-firming and moisturizing effect. It provides a refreshing feel to the skin since it is a fast-absorbing gel. The aloe vera gel provides a soothing and moisturizing effects even if you have sensitive skin. It does not have paraben, mineral oil, and is artificial color free.
The Aloe Vera gel contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, and Disodium EDTA.
Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel comes in a 300ml (10.56 fl.oz.) plastic tub. It has a plastic cover inside to make sure the gel won’t leak. It is a little unhygienic since it doesn’t have a spatula for getting the gel and you need to use your bare hands in getting it. However, you can just transfer it in a pump bottle for more hygienic purposes.
One tub costs Php180 each (Althea price). However, originally it costs Php245. This is truly a steal deal from Althea because of the discount! A tub that big for Php180 is really worth it.
🌿TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE
As the label says, it has a texture of a gel. The gel is clear and smooth, the same with the Aloe Vera extract. It is not sticky when applied into the skin. With the fragrance, it has the scent of the Aloe Vera. Personally, I like the scent and it is not that strong to the point it irritates my nose.
Nature Republic’s Aloe Vera gel has various uses that will benefit the skin.
- Acne/Acne Scars. Personally, this helps in lessening my breakouts and minimizing the redness on my face. The Aloe Vera gel also helps in lightening the Acne scars.
- After Shave Gel. Aloe Vera gel could be used as an after shave gel. This will relieve any irritation after shaving.
- Body Moisturizer. Besides using for the face, this could be used all over the body especially on dry body parts such as elbows and knees.
- Eye Mask. It can be used when puffy eyes occurs. Putting some gel on a cotton pad and leaving in on your eyelids for about 15 minutes will do the trick to lessen the puffiness.
- Face Mask. Putting a thick layer of the gel on the face without any facial mask for about 15 minutes could be beneficial to hydrate your skin.
- Face Moisturizer. It can be used night and day to moisturize the face and leaving it well-hydrated.
- Hair Mask. Using it as a hair mask can result to a soft and shiny hair. Just put the gel and leave it for about 15 minutes then rinse it off.
- Highlighter. This could also be used a face highlighter by mixing some BB or CC Cream with the gel.
- Makeup Base. It can be used as a primer before putting on makeup.
- Nail Mask. This could be used for the nails. Just apply some gel over the nails to strengthen and
- Sunburn Treatment. Using the Aloe Vera gel can soothe sunburns and relieve the pain.
Been using this for months now, and so far, it is effective. It really moisturizes my elbows and face. It also helps in lessening my acne scars and the occurrence of acne. Upon applying this product, it has a cooling effect which I really like.
Nature Republic’s Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is really effective and worth it. The product does what it says to do which is really good. Plus, it doesn’t break me out but rather helps in keeping my acne at bay and acne scars lighter. It also absorbs fast into the skin.
For about three months that I’m using it, I still have more than half of the gel inside the tub. I’m using it everyday morning and night and still, it has a lot of it left. Buying this product is worth every cents.
🌿 Paraben, Mineral Oil, and Artificial Colorfree
🌿 Moisturizes the face, hair, and body
🌿 Soothes and relieves inflammation and irritations
🌿 Could be used as makeup base
🌿 Absorbs fast
🌿 Not sticky
🌿 Doesn’t cause breakouts
🌿 Availability – could be bought online or at Nature Republic stores in PH
🌿 Packaging is unhygienic
🌿 Contains alcohol
Will I recommend it? Recommending for people for all types of skin. The aloe vera gel is good for normal, combination, dry, or oily skin types.
Will I purchase one again? Absolutely!
If you want to try Nature Republic’s Aloe Vera Gel, you may visit Althea. Sign up and make an account and feel free to use my referral link here. Using my referral link will entitle you for an additional Php50 discount + ₱300 worth of new member discounts.
Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions, inquiries, or want collaborations, you may comment below or use my contact form here.
Product details from Nature Republic Website
This is not a sponsored/paid article.